ARE ALL MASKS SAFE TO USE WITH MICROCURRENT?
It would make no sense to perform over the mask, and as a conductor, the serum is a bit too thin to use. But, as long as the client has no contraindications to CBD, it’s a perfect compliment post-treatment. Most clients are getting microcurrent to either prevent or combat a loss of muscle tone, so the glow they would get after using one of the masks would do nothing but aid the immediate, youthful results clients get when they get microcurrent.
WILL LED LIGHTS INCREASE THE EFFECT OF THE INGREDIENTS?
So, while there is evidence to suggest that LED light can boost antioxidant potency during the growth phase of crops, there is no scientific evidence that currently suggests that LED light increases ingredient efficacy for the skin.
CAN LED LIGHTS BE USED WITH BOTH THE MASK AND THE SERUM?
The sheet masks are semi-opaque so they may block the ability of the LED to penetrate the skin as deeply as necessary to see results. However, our serums are water based, and so they will not clog pores the way oil might, making them a solid choice to use under LED.
HOW TO INCORPORATE WITH HYDRAFACIAL?
- The mask is an excellent finishing touch to a Hydrafacial—especially for any clients who may experience erythema.
- MĀSK serums can be added to your liquid of choice during treatment, or the sheet mask can be used after, as a compliment, or to reduce erythema.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE A SUCCESSFUL CBD FACIAL?
A great CBD facial starts with identifying the individual needs of your client and determining which MĀSK products they might benefit the most from (see below for determinations, but don’t be afraid to use more than one formulation!) Serums can be mixed with your favorite products for cleansing, exfoliation, and massage, followed by the sheet mask application and finally, finish off with Lip Stick.
WHICH MASKS ARE BETTER FOR: REDNESS, INFLAMMATION, DRY SKIN, MELASMA?
- Redness: Luminouss- in addition to the full-spectrum CBD, it contains Aloe and Coconut Water, which are both anti-inflammatory and hydrating to help soothe skin.
- Inflammation: Spotless, for so many reasons; for the anti-microbial/antibacterial properties both Manuka Honey and Tea Tree, with Aloe Vera Juice and Cucumber Extract to soothe and ease inflammation.
- Dry Skin: Spotless, because Manuka Honey is the best natural humectant there is. Spotless also contains Hyaluronic Acid to help draw more moisture to the skin, and Green Tea Extract for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Melasma/Hyperpigmentation: Ageless, which contains Kakadu Plum, a Vitamin C powerhouse that will help to lighten and brighten, as well as Pumpkin Seed Extract and Niacinanide to encourage cellular turnover and decrease blotchiness.